Learn To Fly

Converting Pilots

Already a Pilot?

Do you already hold a pilot licence, certificate, or have other flight experience?

Recreational Aviation Australia accepts previous flight experience towards the issue of a Recreational Pilot Certificate (RPC) so you can fly RAAus aircraft within Australia.

Conversion to an RAAus RPC can be made from Australian or overseas pilot licences, including conversions from other sport organisations including SAFA, ASRA & GFA. Conversion for experienced pilots is typically quick and simple and can be arranged at one of our Flight Training Schools across Australia.

For more information, please see our Converting Applicants publication. If you have any further questions about converting to a RAAus RPC, do not hesitate to contact us, or get in touch with one of our Flight Training Schools to arrange conversion.


Ready to begin your training?
Find a flight school near you!