Learn to Fly / Endorsements

Waterborne Hull

Ready to embark on a new adventure with waterborne floating hulls? To operate an aircraft equipped with waterborne floating hulls, you’ll need a Waterborne Floating Hull endorsement (WH).

As an applicant for this endorsement, you’ll need to meet certain requirements. These include holding a Recreational Pilot Certificate, completing the necessary training, meeting organisational requirements, and demonstrating proficiency in operating an aircraft with waterborne floating hulls. The Waterborne Floating Hull endorsement is designed to ensure that you have the necessary knowledge and skills to safely operate aircraft equipped with this type of hull configuration. Get endorsed to confidently operate an aircraft with waterborne floating hulls and experience the unique challenges and opportunities they offer for your aviation adventures!