Learn to Fly / Endorsements


Want to share the fun of flight and take a passenger? To operate a recreational aircraft with a passenger on board, you’ll need a Passenger Carrying (PAX) endorsement.

As an applicant for this endorsement, you’ll need to meet certain requirements. These include holding a Recreational Pilot Certificate with required minimum pilot in command time, completing the necessary training, meeting organisational requirements, and demonstrating proficiency in operating an aircraft in a safe manner with a passenger on board. Get endorsed and enjoy sharing the joy of flying with others!