Learn to Fly / Endorsements

Radio Operator

Want to use a VHF radio in your recreational aeroplane? You’ll need the Radio Operator (R) Endorsement!

The Radio Operator (R) Endorsement is a must-have to comply with regulations and show that you’re trained and qualified to operate the radio safely. The Radio Operator endorsement certifies that you’ve met RAAus’ requirements for VHF radio operation in recreational aviation activities. Get endorsed and take to the skies with confidence!