Learn to Fly / Endorsements


Do you operate a property with stock or need to easily conduct fence line and water trough inspections? To operate an RAAus aircraft for this type of flight activity, you’ll need a Utility Endorsement.

As an applicant for this endorsement, you’ll need to meet certain requirements. These include holding a Recreational Pilot Certificate, completing the necessary training, meeting organisational requirements, and demonstrating proficiency in managing the aircraft while conducting these types of flights which are specialised tasks related to stock spotting, fence line and water trough inspections. The Utility endorsement is designed to ensure that you have the necessary knowledge and skills to operate aircraft safely and competently in this high risk and challenging operations.